As far as i'm concerned, all we need is the mult- colored trackball and we're good

Last Updated:

1. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

As you all know, the OTA update is being released as i type this. Which is great, because now all of these issues we face, will be fixed :D

Next on the list (and IMO final on the list. It's an amazing phone other then the bootloader thing, i'll leave that to the XDA guys.) is the trackball. I heavily rely on being able to tell my notifications apart, because i don't think anyone wants to take out our phone and do all these complex things to figure out if it's important or not. So what are you're thoughts? Think it'll take another OTA update or just an app?

(yes, this trackball lights up every color, since it is tri-colored)

EDIT: Also, I just found out it has an FM transmitter. I'd like to see that unlocked too! :D

Advertisement
  2. seeking

seeking Well-Known Member

i would hope that it would be in this OTA thats on its way, if its not, it will come in time

3. gibson6594

gibson6594 Well-Known Member

That's nice, but there are plenty of other significant issues/bugs with this phone that need to be addressed.

4. ManMythLegend

ManMythLegend Well-Known Member

btw whats with google gallery app being so ugly when zoomed ?

Other apps the pics look great zoomed in. Default looks way too pixelated.

5. Abom

Abom Member

@ManMyth wait for it to render.

6. mikegaudiello

mikegaudiello Member

I had read that the track ball only lights up white and blue, white for regular notifications or blue for bluetooth calls.

7. r-j-y

r-j-y Member

I still have a huge list of features/improvements to the N1/Android I'd like to see. On the hardware front I'd like multitouch implementation everywhere, specifically to address the problem of mis-clicks through touching the screen unintentionally with the wrong part of your hand (iPhone OS does this very well).

I'd like the FM transmitter capability to be unlocked.

As a media player the N1 is OK but isn't great, I hope the media player app gets a revamp in the next release of Android.

With a vanilla N1. It's supposed to be a tri-colour LED, so with a hack/update it's hoped to be RGB programmable to your favourite colour for various notifications. We'll see!

8. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well let's hope that google will make an app for that because if we don't get it until the OTA update, well that just sucks :S