As of TODAY, is there any HERO ROM that works 100%?

Last Updated:

1. XxXSnake23XxX

XxXSnake23XxX Active Member This Topic's Starter

ive read that some of the ROMS dont ahve wifi or blutooth.. has this been fixed yet?

Advertisement
  2. UnderWhat?

UnderWhat? Well-Known Member

Get the JACxHero ROM port, I believe i read in a thread that wifi works there.

Not sure about BT

3. Lobo

Lobo Well-Known Member

i use the jacheroski 2.7.4 and wifi works.. havent used bt.. pretty sure bt doesnt work on any hero build

4. samuelmaskell

samuelmaskell Well-Known Member

It might depend on what board you have but I'm running fatal1ty's hero and it's like 99% functional. Bluetooth does not work for calls. It's fine for listening to music though. The only other thing I can think of is that the camera app can go wonky but that can easily be fixed. It has crashed a coupled times but it's really not bad at all.

5. randel77

randel77 Well-Known Member

samuelmaskell, are you using a g1 or a my touch? I checked xda and didn't see any mention of bt in the change log. If your using a g1 please you post a link to the download. Thanks.

6. samuelmaskell

samuelmaskell Well-Known Member

no, sorry. I suppose I should have made that clear. I have a rogers magic. This was posted in the magic forum so I assumed that that was what we were talking about..

7. randel77

randel77 Well-Known Member

no worries, thanks anyway

8. Lobo

Lobo Well-Known Member

Sam... my little beef exactly with finding stuff... we can be on a magic forum or be in a tread on xda that clearly states rogers magic 32a blah blah.. and people come on there stating this screwed up my G1 or whatever.. or thier sig has mytouch or G1 phone user on it and they are telling people to try things that have nothing to do with our phones.. makes it even more confusing.. when i was first thinking of rooting i had this guy telling me to get this file.. which turned out to be for a G1 or dream.. and hes telling me to fastbbot hold camera and power.. was frustrating as hell.. i know they are trying to help