[ASAP] [VERY IMPORTANT] Virgin_Live.apkSupport

Last Updated:

1. kcmartz

kcmartz Well-Known Member

Hello i tried the "real update.zip" and the thing I am missing is Virgin Live.apk

Can somebody either post it here, PM me the file, or PM me and I'll give email to send it to.

IceColdGlacier likes this.
  2. stef7

stef7 Well-Known Member

I wish i could send it to you. my phone won't even connect to the web and i don't have 2.2 yet. just curious... why do you want/need that particular program?
  3. kcmartz

When I try to follow manual update says something about that program missing. Asap.
  4. Dixon Butz

Dixon Butz Active Member

5. kcmartz

Thanks. Downloading (hopefully the update.zip will work now :)
  6. Dixon Butz

Dixon Butz Active Member

I guess thats not the same sorry. You need Virgin Live.apk? Try asking on that forum.
  7. DroidSyndicate

DroidSyndicate Active Member

8. kcmartz

... and I need thinkfree.apk :p I removed the big files too. I downloaded and put the virgin_live.apk and thinkfree.apl into /system/app/ and virgin_live.apk worked but thinkfree.apk keeps kicking me an error. Gave up trying to update.
  9. Crazy Shinobi

Crazy Shinobi New Member

*yawn* VM Froyo Official Update.zip Return to 2.1 ...Follow Instructions...
  10. kcmartz

I already tried that update.zip file, it failed on me too...
  11. IceColdGlacier

IceColdGlacier Well-Known Member

Thank GOD that you said something about the update.zip lol because I want to try it out and it is just SITTING inside of my sd card waiting... Boy thank God I didn't do any action to it... Now I know what I need.....
  12. IceColdGlacier

IceColdGlacier Well-Known Member

Try to get a better version of thinkfree because I saw some of the word for android.