[ASAP] [VERY IMPORTANT] Virgin_Live.apkSupport

Last Updated: 2012-11-07 15:53:11
  1. kcmartz

kcmartz Well-Known Member

Hello i tried the "real update.zip" and the thing I am missing is Virgin Live.apk

Can somebody either post it here, PM me the file, or PM me and I'll give email to send it to.

I NEED THIS ASAP!

Advertisement
    IceColdGlacier likes this.
  2. stef7

stef7 Well-Known Member

I wish i could send it to you. my phone won't even connect to the web and i don't have 2.2 yet. just curious... why do you want/need that particular program?
  3. kcmartz

When I try to follow manual update says something about that program missing. Asap.
  4. Dixon Butz

Dixon Butz Active Member

5. kcmartz

Thanks. Downloading (hopefully the update.zip will work now :)
  6. Dixon Butz

Dixon Butz Active Member

I guess thats not the same sorry. You need Virgin Live.apk? Try asking on that forum.
  7. DroidSyndicate

DroidSyndicate Active Member

8. kcmartz

... and I need thinkfree.apk :p I removed the big files too. I downloaded and put the virgin_live.apk and thinkfree.apl into /system/app/ and virgin_live.apk worked but thinkfree.apk keeps kicking me an error. Gave up trying to update.
  9. Crazy Shinobi

Crazy Shinobi New Member

*yawn* VM Froyo Official Update.zip Return to 2.1 ...Follow Instructions...
  10. kcmartz

I already tried that update.zip file, it failed on me too...
  11. IceColdGlacier

IceColdGlacier Well-Known Member

Thank GOD that you said something about the update.zip lol because I want to try it out and it is just SITTING inside of my sd card waiting... Boy thank God I didn't do any action to it... Now I know what I need.....
  12. IceColdGlacier

IceColdGlacier Well-Known Member

Try to get a better version of thinkfree because I saw some of the word for android.