Ascend likes to reboot itself...Support

1. dubfreaKs

dubfreaKs Well-Known Member

Anyone else have this issue? It happens randomly.. During calls, at idle, etc.... Any possible fixes?

Advertisement
  2. CRUMBsnatcher

CRUMBsnatcher Well-Known Member

This only happens to me if I'm running a ton of high-CPU usage apps at the same time. Live wallpaper, facebook, twitter, pandora, etc.
  3. dubfreaKs

dubfreaKs Well-Known Member

ya, for me that's not the case... for instance sometime right after startup it happens
  4. TazZDroiD

TazZDroiD Well-Known Member

Happened to me too... Went to MetroPCS store, they said, "this is easy", installed Advanced Task Killer, and it stopped. Even stopped my phone from freezin all the time too...

I was told that app should be on the phone, but what do they know?
  5. Lennatron

Lennatron Well-Known Member

Sometimes it'll happen to me if I start opening apps and stuff right after it turned on. When I first turn my phone I just give it 10 minutes to kill apps, connect to Gmail and just organize itself or it will get worse if you use it right away.
  6. ucraj510

ucraj510 Well-Known Member

this happens to mee too..the problem is if u overclocked your phone and your running MULTIPLE apps, like facebook, aim, pandora radio stuff like that, the phone cant take it and on top of it your overcloked, so the phone thinks the safest thing to do is to restart...
  7. reffahsenyaw

reffahsenyaw Member

This problem has been occuring for 2 1/2 months, if this does not work I will have gained a new fishing lure...
  8. chuleta201

chuleta201 New Member

My phone has been doing the same thing ever since i installed the 2.2 update...is there anyway to downgrade it back to 2.1...ive tried turning the phone off connecting usb then volume down,end key,and power till huawei screen turns on then let go and it just stays on the huawei screen...any advice on how to downgrade
  9. Can0dope

Can0dope Well-Known Member

Yes. Revert back to stock. The instructions have only been posted in about a bazillion different threads here in the Ascend Asylum... Check the "All Things Root" subforum. :rolleyes:
  10. gobigred80

gobigred80 New Member

i uploaded pictures from my phone to the computer using the usb cord... its been 5 days now and the phone is loading and loading... i took it in and no one has any reason why it keeps doing this.. i can not make phone calls or do anything with the phone... any ideas on how to fix this??
  11. Can0dope

Can0dope Well-Known Member

Did you overclock your phone? Or add any new apps around the time this started? I don't see any reason why transferring files via usb would cause a bootloop... Maybe you forgot to "unmount usb" before disconnecting... Although, I've done that a few times and not had any problems
  12. reffahsenyaw

reffahsenyaw Member

Fishing has been great! Metro refused to fix this, after 4 months of no service I switched. No issues now, getting ready to dump my other Metro numbers too!

Thanks Metro!