• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Ascend Y200 U8655-1

drocco

Lurker
Feb 20, 2014
Selamun Aleykum arkadaşlar telefonun hafızası az diye kullanmadığım programları silmek amacıyla root işlemi yaptım clockwork bilmem ne modu falan yaptım internetten takip ederek superuser uygulaması y

drocco,

I've also moved this thread for you and included a Google Translate translation:

Ascend Y200 U8655-1

Hellooo friends phone memory less as I do not use programs to delete the root process did clockwork I do not know what mode or something made ​​from the internet by following the superuser app installed after several application removal programs Using with I remove the applications I tried stale put it away facebook twitter or something then panzer panic because there is a game it while trying to uninstall accidentally somehow the music the player delete'm guess but that is how you believe you do not know because the music is relevant to something I have not deleted anyway for God's sake somebody help me get the phone first that I originally want to make that music the player I want my advance for your help, thank you

Cheers!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones