• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ask me any questions while I have them all :)...

How is the video chat the MT4G to include the FFC?
What video chat apps support it? (Don't really use video chat. Any apps you want me try, let me know)
How much better is that HSPA+ compared to the Nexus S 3G speeds? (Inconsistent. usually 10-15% faster if that. Many cases 3G on Nexus was faster using the Speed Test app. When I do a web speed test, 4 G is off the charts on Mobile Speed test)
Overall performance and reaction speed between Nexus S and MT4G? (Nexus S scroll on home screens seems smoother, Navigation, Web Browsing on wifi almost same.)
I presume you are running Tmobile 2.2 stock Android on the MT4G? (Yes both non-rooted stock)

thanks

Upvote 0
How is the video chat the MT4G to include the FFC?
What video chat apps support it? (Don't really use video chat. Any apps you want me try, let me know)
How much better is that HSPA+ compared to the Nexus S 3G speeds? (Inconsistent. usually 10-15% faster if that. Many cases 3G on Nexus was faster using the Speed Test app. When I do a web speed test, 4 G is off the charts on Mobile Speed test)
Overall performance and reaction speed between Nexus S and MT4G? (Nexus S scroll on home screens seems smoother, Navigation, Web Browsing on wifi almost same.)
I presume you are running Tmobile 2.2 stock Android on the MT4G? (Yes both non-rooted stock)

thanks

That is all great info, thank you. As for video chat, Tmobile has teamed up with Qik and is suppose to work best with the MT4G, however can you also test Tango, Fring, and Yahoo Messenger? I really appreciate the info.

Upvote 0
Hi Guys,

I was able to connect to my wifi network for a day. I am using windows 7 machine as hotspot with connectify. From second day I am unable to connect to any wifi network. I did factory reset my nexus s but no results . Can some one help me how to solve this issue?

Observations:

*when i use static ip, It shows connected but the bars are in white instead of green color and i am unable to browse.
*When i use dynamic ip I am unable to connect to wifi. It shows obtaining Ip and never connects.
*In connectify when I was able to connect to wifi the device is shown with an android device name. but now the device is shown as unknown.

Sorry for my bad english, I m not a native english speaker.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones