• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ask me anything...

Why did you make this thread?

Do you like attention?

Will you really answer anything?

Do you like polkadots?

Aren't quasars the coolest things ever?

Pulsars are cool too...have you ever seen one?

What's your favorite baseball team?

Do you browse the web on your phone while on the pot?

If so, do you clean your phone afterwards? there are probably poop particles on it

What's your name?

What's your favorite hockey team?

Are you watching TV right now?

How long have you owned your phone?

The "Left Coast" of what country?

Do you like kitties?

What's your birthday?

Have you ever considered having a sex change?

How many quarters are in your purse right now?

Can I have one? I need a soda.

Did you know you have 51 posts?

What browser do you use?

What OS do you use?

Are you for or against network neutrality?

Did you know that slavery still exists?

What do you think about Dominos pizza?

Upvote 0
Holy balls.

Why did you make this thread? Beer and boredom on a Saturday night is a dangerous thing.

Do you like attention? No more than the average person.

Will you really answer anything? Yup.

Do you like polkadots? Absolutely!

Aren't quasars the coolest things ever? Coolest ever? Nah.

Pulsars are cool too...have you ever seen one? I have not.

What's your favorite baseball team? Twins - lived in MN for most of my life.

Do you browse the web on your phone while on the pot? Yes, I do.

If so, do you clean your phone afterwards? there are probably poop particles on it. Gross, but I do not. Damit.

What's your name? Aubrey.

What's your favorite hockey team? Wild (See: Above)

Are you watching TV right now? Nope.

How long have you owned your phone? About 2 months.

The "Left Coast" of what country? USA

Do you like kitties? Who doesn't?

What's your birthday? 4.12.1984

Have you ever considered having a sex change? Hell no. Female orgasms are awesome.

How many quarters are in your purse right now? 9

Can I have one? I need a soda. Sorry, no.

Did you know you have 51 posts? I did not until now.

What browser do you use? Firefox.

What OS do you use? XP Pro, ThinkPad T60.

Are you for or against network neutrality? Very much for.

Did you know that slavery still exists? Sadly, yes.

What do you think about Dominos pizza? Just had the 'new' recipe - the crust isn't so bad.

How is that?

Upvote 0
OK I guess, I kinda wanted at least a paragraph per question.

My feelings are hurt also...I really wanted a few quarters for a soda.

Few of those questions required a thought out answer. Ask me something that requires deeper thought, and you'll get a deeper answer.

Sorry about the quarters...we aren't in the same building.

Upvote 0
Probably doesn't come out very well either.

Moving on.

What do you think of the new healthcare reform?

Also..who is your favorite actor? If it isn't Johnny Depp then I'll be terribly upset.

I'm very much a left leaning moderate - liberal, but not full blown MoveOn.org liberal. I support HCR, though I really wanted a single-payer system. However I am happy that we have taken big steps forward.

Favorite actor...no, not Johnny Depp...sorry. Don't get me wrong - he's fantastic, but I've always been a Brad Pitt gal. Sorry.

Upvote 0
Well, I'll forgive you since BP is a good actor as well and in my top 5.

Have you rooted your phone?

If so, what ROM (if any) have you loaded?

Do you know what "rooted" means?

I have not. I do know - well, I understand the idea behind it. I was on a TP prior to the Hero, and ran custom ROMs on it...but damn, I got so sick and tired of things not "just working" so with the Hero I'm running it as is. Tired of the flashing scene...for now. We'll see about the future.

Upvote 0
Have you ever heard of "tribbing?" I just recently heard of it...sounds weird.

Do you like Star Trek?

Do you like Star Wars?

If you like both, will you spontaneously combust?

Speaking of spontaneous combustion...do you like Incubus? I think they're great.

How about Fred Rogers, wasn't he swell?

Do you enjoy my questions?

What do you think of the spanish inqusition?

What do you think of Charles Darwin? I think he was a brilliant man and life as we know it would be entirely different without his research and discoveries.

Do you know what a BSL lab is? I've been inside a BSL-3 lab...pretty cool stuff.

Do you have any kids?

If so, what are their names?

What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?

Upvote 0
F yeah. I live in a "small town" so cops don't give us crap for running around town with an open container. :) Its a blast and big cities have awesome big events. Like in san diego, they have runs with 1000s of participants. My kennel is about 30 strong.

Do you run 5ks, 10ks, marathons?

The occasional 5K...

Upvote 0
Have you ever heard of "tribbing?" I just recently heard of it...sounds weird. Not by that name - but as 'scissoring' yes I sure have. Have not tried, nor do I have an interest in trying.

Do you like Star Trek? Eh.

Do you like Star Wars? Eh.

If you like both, will you spontaneously combust? SciFi like that doesn't do it for me...

Speaking of spontaneous combustion...do you like Incubus? I think they're great. Yea, they're not bad.

How about Fred Rogers, wasn't he swell? It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Do you enjoy my questions? Absolutely. I enjoy the broad range of topics...well done, you're certainly creative.

What do you think of the spanish inqusition? No me gusta.

What do you think of Charles Darwin? I think he was a brilliant man and life as we know it would be entirely different without his research and discoveries. I'll agree with that.

Do you know what a BSL lab is? I've been inside a BSL-3 lab...pretty cool stuff. I do no. What is it?

Do you have any kids? Hell no. Some day, but not today.

If so, what are their names?

What kind of vehicle do you drive? Mazda.

Have you ever ridden a motorcycle? Twice, but I wasn't driving.

Upvote 0
What's your full name?

what is your Social Security number?

What is your current full address?

What is your bank account number?

Are you married or single?

How many children do you have?

What is your license number?

What is your phone number?

What is your email address?

What is your religion?

What will be the winning powerball lottery number on April 24, 2010?

EDIT: I would suggest you don't answer anyone of these. I'm just killing time and horsing around as I think this thread is entertaining. No offense meant on my questions. :)

Upvote 0
**FYI If you live by a big college/university, the near by hash prob has alot of students/young people.

Do know 3 operation ivy song titles off the top of your head? Can't name one. Sorry...any I should check out?

Ever been drunk in Tijuana? Hahaha, no.

Ever been to Canada? Yea!

Do you like ska music? Not really...I did own a Mighty Mighty Bosstones CD when I was younger, but I don't know if that really counts.

Upvote 0
What's your name? Aubrey.

Are you married or single? Single.

How many children do you have? None.

What is your religion? Raised catholic

What will be the winning powerball lottery number April 24, 2010? Hopefully...but if not, no big deal.

I would suggest you don't answer anyone of these. I'm just horsing around. :)

I took some editorial liberties and answered the remaining questions.

Upvote 0
Do you like Family Guy? I'm watching it right now.

Have you ever watched "The Fountain?" It's an excellent movie but requires several viewings to take it all in. I like it anyway :)

Are you married? I just got married last July.

A BSL lab is where research on infectious diseases is done. They are rated 1 - 4 (1 has the least dangerous agents and 4 has the most dangerous). A BSL-3 lab has agents such as monkeypox, anthrax and avian bird flu.

Upvote 0
Do you like Family Guy? I'm watching it right now. It's not my cup of tea, but there are worse things to watch.

Have you ever watched "The Fountain?" It's an excellent movie but requires several viewings to take it all in. I like it anyway :) Aronofsky, right? I haven't...Still trying to make heads or tails of Requiem all these years later.

Are you married? I just got married last July. Nope.

A BSL lab is where research on infectious diseases is done. They are rated 1 - 4 (1 has the least dangerous agents and 4 has the most dangerous). A BSL-3 lab has agents such as monkeypox, anthrax and avian bird flu. That's really effin' bad ass. I'm assuming your job brings you to a place like that...I don't imagine they give tours to the public. What kinds of diseases would a level 4 lab have?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones