Asleep while calling

Last Updated:

1. johnny124

johnny124 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am new to the Hero and love it and still getting to know it. When I make a phone call, then want to hang up the screen is blank (sleep). How can I keep the screen on for the entire call so I can just push END CALL. Thanks for your help.

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Isn't it just as easy to hit the End Call KEY???

Not trying to say one way is better than another, but why would you want to use the screen if the button is there and works just fine?

3. johnny124

johnny124 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, I guess what i really want to know is how do i keep the screen ON during the entire call?

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

You can try "Proximity Sensor" from the market. It uses the light sensor on the phone to turn the screen on/off when on a call. You can also change the timeout of the screen.

There are a few other apps on the market with mixed reviews that should do what you want.

5. bizarrogreg

bizarrogreg Well-Known Member

Proximity sensor will work great for what you want, but the auto backlight uses more battery power and it has to be on for the app to function. Having your screen on during the entire call would end in you posting a "MY BATTERY LIFE SUCKS!!!" thread.

Either way, hitting end 2x is prob the best way to go.