• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Asphalt 7 is here

clipp, 7 does seem to reintroduce alot of the older resources into a new package that is cheaper, and then using IAP to make additional money. When you consider the old game was what, 7 bucks?

I am getting an annoying problem on my evo 3d though, I get an error 481 when google play tries to download it and I can't find ANYTHING about the error.

Upvote 0
Runs great on my S3. Yes some of the tracks are the same as previous versions, but every racing game does this for the most part. Typical new racing game is the same as previous versions w/ few new added cars & tracks. So not really worth complaining about & for $1.00 you can't beat it folks.

Yep, S3 handles 6&7 with ease. Game is even better using a wireless ps3 controller and big hdtv. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones