• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Assasins Creed: Revelations

The kick kinda made it easy mode for me. Preferred having to rotate and spot incoming attacks to parry from ac 1 and 2.

Yhh i know what you mean, kick kind of makes the game less challenging but it doesnt really impact the overall greatness of it :)
I preferred that too, well i guess sacrifices had to be made, i wonder how the combat style in Revelations is going to be like, ive seen it but not played so ill wait until i do

Upvote 0
Oooh k, ive finished infamous :) finished it Evil >:)

Terrible news guys, I am a victim of the flashing red light of death on my PS3 :(
No PS3 for i dont know how long, ah hopefully it gets fixed before Revelations comes out,
Anyone have any ideas for me to do to instead of PS3???

Same for me. Game stop still gave me 80 bucks for trade in value towards a new one

Upvote 0
PHP:
i still havent gotten through AC 2 yet! :eek:
Wow, been busy eh?
AC Revelations and Halo Anniversairy come out on the same day and that sort of thing isn't normally a problem. However my friend's getting married this month which means hiring a kilt etc (that's roughly the cost of a game) so I'll probably have to pick up revelations in the Xmas sales at the tail end of next month.
Ahh, congrats to him :)
Oh bummer, you'll probably still play it before me lol, ah I'm missin Call of Duty aswell, its sad time for me

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones