• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Assistive light flashes for all notifications

I've got the same issue with the assistive light. Can't find anything to turn it off. Help! God how I hate "Upgrades" Why can't they leave things alone? This latest upgrade also changed my ringtone. How annoying. What is it with geeks anyway? Is it a power trip? They can do it, so they do?

Upvote 0
I do have that LED indicators setting but this is the assistive VERY bright light on the back of the phone. (the camera flash)

I've got the same issue with the assistive light. Can't find anything to turn it off. Help! God how I hate "Upgrades" Why can't they leave things alone? This latest upgrade also changed my ringtone. How annoying. What is it with geeks anyway? Is it a power trip? They can do it, so they do?

Look under accessibility settings. The check box for "Flash Notification" should be un-checked. Check it, then un-check it. Should fix the problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones