1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrid Task List

Last Updated:

1. HSB

HSB Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm using the astrid app. i have the task list on one of my screens. the question i have is how come all my tasks aren't listed on this screen. only 5 of them appear and i have about 8 tasks. i want all of my tasks to appear in this way as opposed to opening the app. is there a way to get all of my tasks showing?

thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Check to make sure you don't have them set as 'hidden' until a certain date.

3. RyanB

RyanB Guest

When you say you have "the task list on one of my screens", are you referring to the widget, or actually opening the app to view the list?

4. Roze

When you set up your task in the app. Under date, there's an option, 'hide until this date'...but since you're asking me...I'd guess that's a no :/

5. RyanB

RyanB Guest

Sorry for not being more clear, I was actually asking OP, as he didn't specify what "screen" he was referring to. I suspect it's the widget as there's only so many lines available within it's confines

6. Roze

@Ryan: ah, no problem, I believe the OP is talking about the astro widget, 'task list on one of my screens'. Now that you mention it, that does make sense as the OP has 8 tasks.

OK, I just did a test check and Astrid only shows 5 tasks.

7. HSB

Yees!!!! i can only get 5 tasks listed. So is there another task list out there where i can see my tasks. i like that you don't have to go into an app to find your list. this one is on my screen. thanks.

8. HSB

p.s. i want to see more than 5 tasks!

9. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

The Astrid widget is not very useful; too small. I use Pure calendar to show all of my Astrid tasks. Not free, but worth the price.

10. RyanB

RyanB Guest

That might be the way to go, as I don't believe you can customize Astrid's widget.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk