• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ASTRO File Manager: One of the best file managers I have used!!!

Astro file manager is a great program to have on your phone. I have only been using Astro for the past couple of months due to it's ease of use. It is pretty easy to find those files you are looking for. I need a file manager due to the amount of pdf's I download on my phone(books mostly), and I would recommend Astro to anyone out there. Oh wait I already have. :) I have never had any problems with Astro, not to say that there isn't any out there, but me personally I have not had any. The only thing I cannot figure out, is how to move a file in astro, but this is no big deal. So there you have it folks, go out and grab Astro File Manager for yourselves and check it out. Let is know what you think.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones