ASTRO file manager ?

Last Updated:

1. maderhatter

maderhatter Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Okay so let me start off with "I'm a Android newb". Now on to the question. I dowloaded Astro to get ready for my movie and music downloading onslaught. Now on the main screen when you pull up the app I have AMAZONmp3 as one of the main files, is this normal? And I'm no computer whiz but it seems like there is a lot of superfluous files and garbage that I could do without. So before I start deleting, are some of these files necessary? I mean the AMAZON file has a cache file with like a couple hundred images that i absolutely dont know where they came from.
    Thanks for any insight.

Advertisement
  2. maderhatter

maderhatter Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Okay so upon further investigation I have found that these "tmp files" and some of the extra "cache files" that are showing up are from my web browsing. Now will the ASTRO program delete these automatically or is there a system utilities suite (with disk or temporary file cleaner software) which automatically takes care of sweeping your SD of junk files that I can download. Or will this thing just continue to grow and suck up memory?:confused: