Astro Player Beta is our answer to Evo low audio output on headphonesTips

Last Updated:

1. Lord_Kaizer

Lord_Kaizer Member This Topic's Starter

Ok we all know that our evo music playback on headphones is ridiculously low especially if you coming from the iPhone,but today I found Astro player beta which have some good equalizer that can boots your audio output to new level,even louder than the iPhone 4 output with the same headphones,so try it out....& keep in mind its still in beta stage so it force close alot but it doesn't affect music playback when it does that...enjoy
    !

Advertisement
  2. Lord_Kaizer

Lord_Kaizer Member This Topic's Starter

Am ok,so i guess everyone already had a solution,if so can someone let me know another method to get a louder audio output,Thank-you

3. karong

karong Well-Known Member

I'll try it out. I take the subway and I can barely hear when im on the train so im desperate.

4. kamikazekyle

kamikazekyle Well-Known Member

I use an external micro headphone amp (Fiio) and Ultimate Ears IEMs. The Fiio is the size of the first gen Shuffle (damn near the same case), and does a really good job cleaning and boosting the signal, as well as including its own volume button and EQ.

Personally, rather than a software solution, I'd suggest some IEMs. They'll naturally help block outside noise without having to crank the phone's volume, and nine times out of ten sound better than non-IEM ear buds. Sennheiser CX 300 IEMs tend to be a *lot* of bang for the buck, and I've never had volume issues even on weaker sources.

For reference, using my above setup with the Fiio, I keep the same approximate volume with my Sansa Clip, iPods, and EVO.