asurion dinc to dinc 2 replacement questions/help?

1. stoneyb245

stoneyb245 Active Member

hello all..long time reader and board frequenters...my sd card quit being recognized and started rebooting,so called asurion and they quickly and nicely are sending me a dinc 2,which is kind of nice...though ill miss my dinc...question being..will my apps that i have paid for over the last year work on the dinc2?..and just reload them back up?..or do you have to change the device in app brain?...sorry if this is a noob question...all just happened this morning and already po'd about losing all my pics...any answers or help would b greatly appreciated

Advertisement
  2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

Any paid app will show up in the market for you to redownload for free.
    stoneyb245 likes this.
  3. stoneyb245

stoneyb245 Active Member

ty...wasnt sure if it was by the phone somehow or just your log in..didnt remeber when i set it up..but thats great
  4. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

Yeah, just goes by your google account, so you should be fine.
  5. Jman42028

Jman42028 Well-Known Member

congrats on getting the dinc 2, I've been calling and emailing assurion frequently and they keep wanting to give me a droid x, boo! lol
  6. stoneyb245

stoneyb245 Active Member

ty..im sorry..i'll miss my dinc,and fingers crossed the two is as good as the first..and weird..i was on the phone for all of five minutes,and she offered it right up..very helpful and super cool lady...but ready for tomorrow..woo hoo!
  7. XXXdc5

XXXdc5 Well-Known Member

wow F M L... I just got an asurion replacement a week ago and didnt get the i2 but a crappy defective original Incredible -_____-. glad you had better service than I got. Now my phone is rooted, rom'd and modded already and to have them replace it i'll have to do an on the phone factory reset... very annoyed