Asurion replacement...questions about recent update problemsGeneral

1. insidli

insidli Member

I just had my phone replaced by Asurion, and I'm just now seeing everyone has been having problems with the new update. I'm worried that the new Dinc will have all these problems too. Does anyone know if Verizon will replace it with the Dinc2 like some people are getting? Or no because I already paid and hadit replaced by Asurion?

Also, my phone was rooted so I never downloaded this update. Is it possible to not download these updates if you aren't rooted? Like choose not to update? So that maybe I can say to Verizon I heard about the problems and didn't want to update but Asurion sent me a phone preloaded with the update...?

I'm kind of pissed off that I just paid for a replacement and other people are getting Dinc 2s, I want one too. ;(

Advertisement
    :
  2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

The update has been pulled, the new phone won't have it installed.
  3. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member

Why would.you be.mad that you are getting what you.paid for?
  4. insidli

insidli Member

Just got it and turned it on. it does have the update. That means i cant root? My old one was rooted forever... This doesn't seem fair. Ugh so disappointed.
  5. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

6. insidli

insidli Member

Well if I can still root I guess theres no problem. Just got excited when I saw other people ended up wth new phones...thought I would get one too. Boo