Asus tf101General

1. Androidkucool

Androidkucool Well-Known Member

I I have plan to buy this one (i wish to get the prime but $:().
    why the 16gb one price is relatively more compare with 32gb xoom, etc.....?
    What is the good things compare with others?
    thanks...

Advertisement
    :
  2. vosg

vosg Well-Known Member

The really good thing compared to the others is the dock-keyboard. And believe me, 16 GB is plenty. Also, the gorilla glass is something you 'll really want, and decent battery life.
    Androidkucool likes this.
  3. Androidkucool

Androidkucool Well-Known Member

at last....so, others don't have gorilla glasses? Also, is the kernel/speed overclock-able?
  4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

It's speedy enough without the need to overclock. AFAIK though the stock kernel isn't overclockable.
  5. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

It can be overclocked if rooted and running a different ROM and kernel, but as El_P pointed out, it's fast enough without it.
  6. salajl

salajl New Member

i got this one yesterday....but when tried to connect through bluetooth to nokia e5 it shows paired but not connected . can not transfer any files
    plea help
  7. RyanB

RyanB Guest

Though mine isn't expected to arrive until Tuesday :( I'm glad to see some posts of people that are happy with their being stock. Can't wait!
  8. existinguser

existinguser Active Member

well if anyone has any idea on how to install custom firmware and where to get it from, please share in detail.
    I have a tf101g and totally happy about it. only problem is, that i cant update it to ics cuz it comes with an exclamation mark all the friggin time.
  9. helpifIcan

helpifIcan Well-Known Member

Instead of BT get either es file explorer or file manager HD for the TF. You can then enter the IP of the phone and see the file system of the phone on the TF

:party: