At my VZW store...

Last Updated:

1. SkiWee393

SkiWee393 Member This Topic's Starter

As the title says I'm sitting outside my VZwstore now, 1 hour until open time and I'm the only one here! I can't wait to get rid of this outdated and incredibly slow WinMo phone. Droid here I come!!!!

Advertisement
  2. quixand

quixand Well-Known Member

already home with mine!

awesome!

3. sunking

sunking Active Member

Was at my Verizon Wireless Kiosk when they opened this morning at 6:00am in Langhorne, PA. There were about 10 people total waiting to get in when they opened.

Home with my new toy. Need to figure it all out now....

Have fun everyone!

4. diddiyo

diddiyo Well-Known Member

my local store (menlo park mall in Edison, NJ) opened at 8:00am instead of 10:00am. I was there at 7:50am. Other than myself there was only one other girl who bought the droid and some dude who bought the droid eris. i was there for like 30 minutes and no other customers came in in the meantime.

before that i checked out bestbuy. they weren't even open yet.

5. darrinaltman

darrinaltman Well-Known Member

My local VZW store is also dead so far. It's 6:30 and they open in 30 minutes. I am the only one here so far. I can see they are expecting a lot of people. They are setting up pastries, coffee and I can see they put a lot of Droid boxes behind the counter.

I think other companies who under stock like Sony and Apple have made us "super" geeks nervous we won't get the latest device on launch and this time Moto and Verizon have plenty of stock.

6. dadawan

dadawan New Member

8AM in Pittsford, NY at the Verizon Store. I was #2 in line.

[​IMG]

I am now droidful.

:)

P.S. This picture was taken with my RAZR before I got my Droid.

7. SkiWee393

SkiWee393 Member This Topic's Starter

About 15 minutes after I pulled up some other people started showing up. There were 5 of us when the store opened. When I left the store a half hour later there were about 10 people in there. The sales rep told me they had 100 phones in stock. This droid is ridiculous!!!!