AT&T 2 Week CountdownGeneral

1. redpill2016

redpill2016 Well-Known Member

note.jpg

2 Weeks Today (or Possible yesterday depending on shipping speed) AT&T pre-orders should start rolling in.

14 Days!

Fourteen is a composite number, its divisors being 1, 2, 7 and 14.

14 is the 3rd discrete semiprime (2.7) and the 3rd member of the (2.q) discrete semiprime family. The number following 14

Advertisement
    :
  2. zendroid

zendroid Guest

3. redpill2016

BobF and zendroid like this.
  4. zendroid

zendroid Guest

5. redpill2016

13 days!

Speaking of 13, a week ago today it was Friday the 13, and flight 666 was departing Copenhagen for Helsinki (airport code HEL). So there was literally a flight 666 to HEL on Friday the 13th!

Stewardess, I'll have another drink please!
  6. Reggie3

Reggie3 Well-Known Member

I would not be surprised if ATT ships their Note 3 earlier than 1 October - but then again I am wishful thinking
  7. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Active Member

That sure would be nice!
  8. redpill2016

zendroid likes this.
  9. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

They should ship prior assuming they have them..typically pre orders arrive ON that day date, and no later than 2 days after.

I was the first to pre order at my local Best Buy and REALLY liking these rumors that we may be able to pick them up Friday.
  10. zendroid

zendroid Guest

I must say I haven't been this eager to get my hands on any particular smartphone for some time. But then again none of them have been this close to my ideal phone.

Then to make matters better, or worse depending on how you look at it, I bought an S4 to see how I liked it. WOW... sums it up in a word.

Now I'm really excited, especially for the larger size display, and enhanced S-Pen functionality :D