• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AT&T 2 Week Countdown

redpill2016

Sep 11, 2013
note.jpg

2 Weeks Today (or Possible yesterday depending on shipping speed) AT&T pre-orders should start rolling in.

14 Days!

Fourteen is a composite number, its divisors being 1, 2, 7 and 14.

14 is the 3rd discrete semiprime (2.7) and the 3rd member of the (2.q) discrete semiprime family. The number following 14

View attachment 61764

2 Weeks Today (or Possible yesterday depending on shipping speed) AT&T pre-orders should start rolling in.

14 Days!

Fourteen is a composite number, its divisors being 1, 2, 7 and 14.

14 is the 3rd discrete semiprime (2.7) and the 3rd member of the (2.q) discrete semiprime family. The number following 14

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Reactions: zendroid
Upvote 0
I would not be surprised if ATT ships their Note 3 earlier than 1 October - but then again I am wishful thinking

They should ship prior assuming they have them..typically pre orders arrive ON that day date, and no later than 2 days after.

I was the first to pre order at my local Best Buy and REALLY liking these rumors that we may be able to pick them up Friday.

Upvote 0
I must say I haven't been this eager to get my hands on any particular smartphone for some time. But then again none of them have been this close to my ideal phone.

Then to make matters better, or worse depending on how you look at it, I bought an S4 to see how I liked it. WOW... sums it up in a word.

Now I'm really excited, especially for the larger size display, and enhanced S-Pen functionality :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones