[AT&T] At&t One X CM10 Bootloop :( Please help...

Last Updated:

1. Betterjake

Betterjake New Member

I attempted to flash cm10 to my htc one x via clock world recovery mod. I emptied the cache,dalvik,and cleared everything else im supposed to do. Still get stuck on cm10 boot animation. Suggestions?

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Welcome to AF! :)

I'd try reflashing it again, checking the MD5 of the download. If you flash ROMs regularly, this sort of thing happens and is nothing to be overly concerned with.

Did you also flash the boot.img within the zip file via fastboot?
    scotty85 likes this.
  3. gueydejalisco

gueydejalisco Well-Known Member

same thing happend to me i flashed the boot.img file via fastboot...to no avail...idk why mabey i did everything backwards? this is what happend i flashed the boot.img via fastboot the wipe cache/dalvik the flashed the rom the reboot it does the boot animation and gos as far as letting me pick my language then sitting at the welcome screen the it bootloops:p i gave up and restored a backup lmao
  4. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

if you were able to restore a backup without anotehr boot image flash,either youre on older firmware that allows such a thing, OR your boot image didnt properly flash,as your backup would not boot with an AOSP kernel :eek:

make sure you guys wiped data/factory reset as well. it wouldnt hurt,since your having issues,to also format /system and /boot
    El Presidente likes this.
  5. Jogi

Jogi Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure clock work mod will not work with the 2.20 firmware. You should use TWRP to flash the rom. You can download goomanager from the playstore and from there you can download TWRP. Like posted above, make sure you use fast boot for the boot.img I just download the zip file to my phone and install from TWRP. I install the boot.img using fastboot from my computer. I am a noob at flashing roms and got venom viper to work correctly.