[AT&T] CWM download (.tar) Os specific?

Last Updated:

1. By_design

By_design Well-Known Member

I am wanting to download CWM recovery. I know the file needs to be specific for
    Samsung Galaxy S4 i337 with AT&T. I am running Android 4.2, . Does the CWM (.tar) file also need to be specific to the version of Android that is being run?

I have ROM Toolbox Pro with a great custom ROM installer, but I am not sure i can use it before having a Recovery program like CWM or TRWP downloaded.

Advertisement
  2. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

I have asked the kind, helpful, friendly, Mods on here to move your thread to the...

(AT&T) Galaxy S4 - All Things Root

... section of the forms, where you should be able to obtain specific help on all things root for your model, SGH-i337, of phone. :)

On the International, worldwide, version, the platform does not affect the PhilZ custom recovery .tar that you flash via Odin.
    Mikestony likes this.
  3. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

I obviously have you fooled :D :)

Moved as requested:)
    ironass and lunatic59 like this.
  4. mrleroybrown

mrleroybrown Well-Known Member

Can I ask the kind, helpful, friendly mods to direct me to where I can learn to get a custom recovery on sgh-i337 bn1? I've been everywhere and have gotten close but then the trail goes cold. I've got to go tend to me nannies now. Tanks for yee help!