At&t Error in Android MarketSupport

Last Updated:

1. BlaqueVenus

BlaqueVenus New Member

I have the Galaxy Note LTE.
    When I'm in the Android Market and attempt to purchase an app, I'm getting an error: "An error occurred. Please try again."
    When going to the At&t Store, they were on the phone with support and was told that the Galaxy Note does not support the "Bill to my account" feature in the Android Market as of yet - this didn't make much sense to me, so I'm checking here.
    Has anyone else experienced this error when attempting to purchase an app & bill to At&t account?

*I'm also recieving an error when Twitter is attempting to sync with my contacts: "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." I have removed it and attempted to sync again and no luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. ZeroOne

ZeroOne Guest

could be a lemon phone i had a Droid 3 and it would not download apps on my phone and wouldn't restore my backup apps. it happens and good luck
  3. TimeTraveler

TimeTraveler Active Member

Had the same issues with my Note. Called android app market they told me to call ATT. Called ATT they told me they support bill my account and told me to call the android app market.

The only way to fix it is to put in your credit card number in their system.
    I can now purchase apps without any issues.