• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[AT&T] htc one xl no mobile data after rom flash

rdodger300

Lurker
Oct 16, 2012
hello all ! i have unlocked bootloader , flashed twrp and rooted . i then installed clean rom 5 and just realized today (2 days later ) that i dont have mobile data . it says disconnected under settings . i have found this with cm10 , cleanrom4.5 and 4.1 as well . i restore to stock and mobile data works again . Am i doing something wrong ? the cm10 rom shows a 3g symbol but no 4g . i really like the cleanrom and wanna get it working ,any help is greatly appreciated

I had this problem with my simlock. I paid for the simlock, but it would not apply on the rooted AOKP. Instead I had to relock the bootloader via the one click app, apply the RUU (2.20), sim unlock in stock setup, re exploit and re root, re bootloader unlock, re TWRP, and I was all set. In summary, I had to reset the phone to factory, simunlock, re bootloader & reroot to get my AT&T One X to work on T-mobile. It is working fine, slow uploads and weak wifi.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones