• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "At&t messages" app help.

BadFishCM

May 31, 2011
So I was in the at&t store and saw an add for a new(new to me at least) app called "at&t messages". The add says it was a visual voicemail/text message center. So I was intrigued. I downloaded said app and set-up an account very fast and was happily surprised I didn't have to forward to a different number for visual voicemail.

Now I loved the visual voicemail and it was farely accurate too, but i was not to impressed with the text messaging half of it. I prefer my stock messaging App, but when you have this app activated, you get the notifications for voicemail and texts thru that app. You no longer receive the voicemail/texts through the regular apps.

Now my question is: can I turn off the text messaging half of this app? Because the visual voicemail is great!

Anyways, if you haven't tried this app, give it a go its harmless and interesting. And maybe you can help me!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones