At&t note 2 $174.99General

1. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

Shopping around and saw it on Amazon wireless . It shows as backordered though.

Advertisement
    cophyor likes this.
  2. h1r0ll3r

h1r0ll3r Well-Known Member

Wow.....well, I can't do much about it at this point. Hell of a deal though that's for sure.
  3. fuzio1963

fuzio1963 Well-Known Member

Can you get us a link? Cheapest i found there was 199. TY.
  4. h1r0ll3r

5. fuzio1963

fuzio1963 Well-Known Member

6. h1r0ll3r

:p I did too. Oh well, can't help it now. Maybe when I'm eligible for an upgrade 2 years from now, I'll wait instead of hunting down the Note 4 (or whatever it's called). Lesson learned :eek:
  7. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

I also paid 299.99 adding a line to my account. I contacted AT&T support and they credited my account $75 and waived the $35 activation fee. Took awhile but they did it.
  8. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

i really wanted to jump on it but im moneyless until next paycheck and i think it will be back to normal by then. :(:mad::smokingsomb:
  9. Northstar01

Northstar01 Active Member

WOW !!!! Thats a heck of a deal! I paid $299 with my upgrade =/.. get that deal while you can!
  10. Infamous05gt

Infamous05gt Well-Known Member

Just called AT&T got a 85.00 credit on my bill and my upgrade fee waived. So I don't feel so bad now paying 125.00 extra.
    cophyor likes this.
  11. Infamous05gt

Infamous05gt Well-Known Member

FYI My reps name was Tom Nickles
  12. cophyor

cophyor Member

Hey, where did u purchase your SGN? Is it on the AT&T website or Amazon? Because I chat with the customer service and he said that AT&T doesnt do price match

Update: I just called them and they gave me $125 credit! I love you man!! And whoever started this thread! :D