1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

AT&T Note 2 uh no white?General

1. Dangersmom

Dangersmom New Member

I went to go preorder and they have no marble white... what gives? All the others have it.

BTW I went to Tmobile just to touch it and it was AMAZING! I cant wait to get it my hot little hand!!!:D

Advertisement
    :
  2. bucsfan

bucsfan Well-Known Member

You can't wait to get it in your hot little hand?.......pause lol
  3. Dangersmom

Dangersmom New Member

Are we still talking about phones? ;0)
    Peaches037 likes this.
  4. bucsfan

anybody know why?
  5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Freak! :D
    We have teens who come here!!!

The rest of you are going to **** holding your Notes!
  6. bucsfan

why dose everyone have the white version except att?
  7. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

White looks okay but the gray looks a lot nicer imo. The gray has a nice brushed metal look and reflects the light in cool ways, almost changing tones. I suggest looking at some videos before making your final decision. I almost waited for white but than I saw how nice the gray looks in this video...

http://youtu.be/3r_wRvdtT2U?hd=1&t=2m12s
    jaragon likes this.
  8. bucsfan

i like the grey and cant wait but my wife wants the white jusy wondering whats the big deal why att is not having it on launch when everybody else are
  9. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

I don't know why they're getting it late, maybe limited stock? Just buy her a white case... ;)
  10. bucsfan

yea thats a bad excuse sorry but if everyone else can get them att should be able to as well smh
  11. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

Well the only suggestion I can give ya is that you can buy a white back for it but you'd still have a gray front. :hmmmm2: It's either that or wait a month...
  12. bucsfan

she will have to just be happy with the grey i guess i would just like a answer from someone as to why
  13. mshest

mshest Well-Known Member

i ordered mine from ATT customer service over the phone and they gave me the white option!
  14. bucsfan

how mad would you be if they sent you a white note 1?
  15. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

You sure? I know someone that called and tried and they said they're not getting white until a month later. Why would they have white over the phone but not in the store or online? It doesn't make sense. You better make sure it's not a white note 1 like said above.

:confused:
  16. mshest

mshest Well-Known Member

in the email i got it said this. no mention of color... unless thats part of the item number below. so no.. its a Note2.

Samsung I317 PHONE
    6035A
  17. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

In the email I got it says Titanium Gray. I don't know where ya got that second number from, I don't see anything like that in my email but I ordered online.

EDIT: Your phone will be gray. 6035A is the sku for Titanium Gray. Sorry to burst your bubble.

"Item SKU: 6035A(Samsung Galaxy Note
    bucsfan likes this.
  18. ScandaLeX

19. mshest

mshest Well-Known Member

I'll let you haters know what I get.
  20. RalfyJ

RalfyJ Active Member

I tried that whole ordering the white version over the phone and it was a no go! Not

calling you a liar but.....
  21. Lucidmike

Lucidmike Well-Known Member

My guess is that white will no longer be the new black by the end of this year. Too many have white smartphones. Even I made the switch this year for the first time. That usually means it has already started going out of style! :p
  22. h1r0ll3r

h1r0ll3r Well-Known Member

They'll probably release around Xmas time is my guess. Best way to piss off your early adopting customers is to withhold the holy WHITE phone until a later date so that all those that pre-ordered will have no recourse in switching their gray Note 2's for a white one. I ******* hate AT&T SOOOOOOOOO much.
  23. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

White is unacceptable outside of Starbucks imo.

:puke::(
  24. ScandaLeX

Says who? :)
  25. starboyk

starboyk New Member

Direct from the reps:

"I am happy to assist you further with your inquiry regarding wanting a white Galaxy Note 2 rather than the color that will be sent.

Upon review of our website, we do not currently have a white Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which is regrettably the reason it did not show other colors. Each device ordered comes with a 15 day buyers remorse period in which you can exchange the device for any reason. You may want to contact the stores and see what color options for this device they have.Here is a link for our store locator so that you can contact a store near you http://www.wireless.att.com/find-a-store/ I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to provide you this information. Should you have additional concerns about this issue, please feel free to reply to this email. For questions on any other issue, we encourage you to use our online chat or email features at yourconvenience. We truly appreciate your business. I hope you have a wonderful day! "

Look: I'd love the white one. But judging by the wear and tear on my Infuse - which has been in a SHELL since the day I bought it, and is scuffed to all high hell anyway (screen is still pretty, shiny, and scratch-free!) - at least this phone will always be grey, unlike the white in six months' time...