• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AT&T or T-mobile

aconrad86

Jun 1, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
I've read where the FCC has approved both versions did the Tmobile version supersede the AT&T version or are they planning on releasing on both?? I've been stuck with an iphone for the past year and a half and was thrilled to see that this was coming to AT&T. I really love AT&T in my area and would love not to need to change carriers just to get a decent phone not controlled by apple/ att

I am sure the contract price will be much better, the UK free price would be great as I am planning to get 2, one for me and one for my wife (she would like the pink one). Maybe I can work out something special since that will also require 2 data plans.

Those broken screens are always fun, I broke my first Blackberry in 2006 in a motorcycle accident, but sold it with a broken screen on eBay for $80. Funny how some people will buy anything :D

Upvote 0
Haha ya i had an otter box and got a little to enthusiastic one night at the bar showing off how amazing it was and the creen all of a sudden had these lines that kept growing on it lol great case though. I'm gonna sell the iphone when i get my streak but im not sure if it will even be worth fixing the screen before i sell it with the new version of the iphone coming out this month

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones