AT&T Pre-order - shipping - received discussion threadGeneral

Where did you order your AT&T Note 2 from?

Poll closed Nov 14, 2012.
  1. AT&T Online

80.6%
  2. Best Buy

11.1%
  3. Amazon?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

8.3%

Last Updated:

1. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

Read my post above. Your status may stay in processing even after it's shipped. It could take 48 hours after it ships to update the status. Most people that got overnight shipping should have their phones tomorrow.

Advertisement
  2. Elantric

Elantric Well-Known Member

Id be only slightly upset if the phone arrived BEFORE I was emailed a courtesy Fedex tracking number.
  3. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

At least it will be one less place to obsessively check every five minutes.

;)
  4. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye VIP Member

And the backorder column says 0

Same for me; that makes me feel a lot better and I ordered mine 11/1 :)
  5. walkerakl

walkerakl Active Member

No it hasn't yet. but I assume it will tonight or tomorrow morning.
  6. Elantric

I just rechecked - nothing has changed, still says "Pending Shipment", and no new charges on my VISA card either.
    bummed.
  7. SamMax

SamMax Well-Known Member

Same here. I would expect we would have been notified of a delay. I think everyone was watching the election and not processing orders. :confused:
  8. jonmwood

jonmwood Well-Known Member

I hope you're right..................;)
  9. Elantric

10. Rans0m00

Rans0m00 Member

Hmm no change on mine or charge to my credit card. I will just go to bed and hope I have a phone in the morning. Doesnt bother me if it gets delayed but if I have paid for overnight and I get it the same time as everyone else does I will be unhappy... was already unhappy I paid the upgrade fee (didnt want to deal with a csr so my fault). Happy stalking fellow orderers.
  11. Rtlsnksteve

Rtlsnksteve Well-Known Member

I'm in about the same boat as the rest of you. I'm on the west coast and will be up for another 4-5 hours. I'll post up before I go to bed if there are any updates.
  12. Elantric

There might be some truth to this post over on the AT&T forums
    Heard Galaxy Note II is starting to ship Monday! - Page 2 - AT&T Community Support
    kylelevy123 wrote @ 10:44pm (EST) Nov. 6, 2012
  13. james27007

Well it is 3am in CA, no charge on my credit card, no shipping e-mail and no updated order status (but they did say it can take 24-48 hours for the order to show shipped. I'm hoping they shipped and the online system is just slow. I do remember it took at&T like 1/2 day to authorize my card. Worse case, if it does not ship by Thursday night, I'm going to cancel my order and walk into an AT&T store when then open on Friday.
  14. Jsucool76

Jsucool76 Well-Known Member

I intend in doing the same thing. Not sure why i didn't to begin with. I live right next door to an att store.
  15. james27007

Well a really good sign; just went on the AT&T site 3:27am PST 11/7, selected to pre-order the Note 2 and it says "Orders are scheduled to ship on November 7, 2012." If that is try then they still have some and ours shipped out. Today is going to be a very, very long day

As a side note, at my work the system updates that an order has shipped at 6:30 PM. If somehow the order shipped after 6:30 PM, it will not update "shipped" until 6:30pm the following businessday. I'm hoping that the phones shipped and it was just too late and we will see an update tonight. And when we get our tracking numbers see that they will arrive tomorrow :D
  16. SamMax

SamMax Well-Known Member

Seems that AT&T lied about pre orders shipping on the 6th. :mad:
  17. Jsucool76

Jsucool76 Well-Known Member

No they did not. Pre orders made on the 7th cannot ship on the 6th. That is for pre-orders made now.
  18. james27007

Yesterday up until 8pm PST (when I last checked) it said pre-orders will ship on the 6th. They changed the main page this morning to say pre-orders [I assume they mean orders placed today (11/7)] will ship on the 7th. Since that changed refering to new orders placed today; that is a very good sign that the phone is not on back order
  19. SamMax

SamMax Well-Known Member

Thank you captain obvious. If our cards have not been charged and if we who got overnight shipping when we pre ordered don't receive our phones today then that's what I was referring too.
  20. Elantric

Zip nada -
    Truly offensive that AT&T cant deliver any news to the folks who thought these would ship yesterday.

But this one takes the cake:

So a Communications company cant communicate - I'll remember that next time I'm due for an upgrade.

In 2012, I demand more from my supply chain. no excuse.

I only hope on my afternoon walk today , I do not find the remains of a small empty fedex package around the block with my name on it.
  21. SamMax

SamMax Well-Known Member

I feel your pain bro :D

I think I'm done with pre orders at this point. Hopefully they will ship today and tomorrow the nerd rage will subside.
  22. Rans0m00

Rans0m00 Member

So woke up today with no box. Called AT&T to ask what's up and this is from a csr so take it with a big grain of salt but could be on back order even though the website doesn't show it. If its not moving by tomorrow I'm just canceling my preorder and doing an in store purchase(called and local stores should already have them in).

I miss the apple preorder. If you got your preorder in very close to when they opened the preorder up the day they said it would be in your hands was when it was there. Often times you would get a tracking number and find it being held at FedEx/ups so it doesn't get delivered a day early but no chance of it being delivered late.
  23. Elantric

(called and local stores already have them in).

What city?
  24. Rans0m00

Rans0m00 Member

Oklahoma City called Totally wireless and they said they are arriving today. I need to edit that post to be a little more accurate.
  25. SamMax

SamMax Well-Known Member

Just called AT&T spoke to a rep she said that she checked the warehouse inventory and it stated they were waiting for a replenish order. What are they replenishing? No orders best we can tell have been shipped. I think there was a delay. Hopefully they expect the shipment today and that's why the site now shows the 7th.