AT&T Pre-order - shipping - received discussion threadGeneral

Where did you order your AT&T Note 2 from?

Poll closed Nov 14, 2012.
  1. AT&T Online

80.6%
  2. Best Buy

11.1%
  3. Amazon?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

8.3%
  1. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

2. Jsucool76

Jsucool76 Well-Known Member

+1! this is what I had to use, the "myatt" one still shows "processing."

Tracking numbers won't work for a few hours at least since USPS has to update everything for the shipments, but at least we know we're only one day behind... :D

Also, my CC has NOT been charged yet for those of you interested.

Wish I sprung for the next day shipping...I'm jealous now.
  3. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

Mine hasn't been either yet.

They're giving them out for free because of the delay.

;)
  4. tineras

tineras New Member

Hmm. Checked both sites and have no ship date. Ordered on 10/26.
  5. Rans0m00

Rans0m00 Member

Shipped and overnight. Also as of this moment they still have not charged me for this phone. I know they will but worth knowing if people are looking for a charge on their account to show when its shipped or not.

Attached Files:

6. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

It's all based on who is shipping it to you I believe ie:FedEx just picked theirs up.
  7. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye VIP Member

Premier customer - ordered 11/1

Just got tracking

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Jsucool76

I just want to thank the very nice woman I spoke with at AT&T :p Who was not only nice...but correct...for once :D

I <3 You AT&T :D
  9. SamMax

SamMax Well-Known Member

I'm jealous as hell! :playingball:
  10. Jsucool76

You'll get your update, I know it!

USPS Tracking/Delivery Confirmation is Updated :D
    [​IMG]
  11. james27007

The FedEx tracking number was active and FedEx had scanned the box before the AT&T website was updated. So if you went FedEx, they most likely have your package and it just needs to be scanned.

Something funny, the normal order site (under my ATT) does not show anything yet.

Now time to take Friday off
  12. jurist

jurist Active Member

I'm happy again. The AT&T Wireless doesn't show my order even exists I guess because I'm Premier Business even though I ordered on 10/24. Big thank you to k3Ck for suggesting logging into your AT&T Wireless Account. I did and my order still doesn't show up there either, BUT there's an online chat feature under the orders section and I talked to Luis and he provided me my tracking number. My package shipped. FedEx has had my package for about an hour but my card still hasn't been charged. Also my Premier Business order page I posted above still says pending and he said it could be updated in a couple hours or more. Also he confirmed that they didn't get the shipment in time to ship yesterday. My order is still being delivered 11/9 by 4:30PM per FedEx.
  13. RalfyJ

RalfyJ Active Member

I have mine shipped as well. USPS is more reliable than FEDEX but thats just my personal opinion
  14. Jsucool76

Where I live everything with fedex (and some UPS packages) ends up being transferred to USPS anyways, which makes it take twice as long.
  15. james27007

I just called FedEx on my tracking number and it DOES NOT REQUIRE A SIGNATURE!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yes taking the day off work; I don't trust my neighbors
  16. Jsucool76

I asked AT&T about this, and they told me they usually just leave them on the doorstep. Luckily, since mine is USPS (and not fedex) they have access to mailboxes, and I live in a student apartment complex so we have keys to our mailboxes :D
  17. SamMax

SamMax Well-Known Member

I was just told in a chat they are sold out!
  18. jurist

jurist Active Member

I was surprised on this order unlike ordering my wife's iphone5, I was able to have the Note 2 sent to my office instead of the house. It was a non-issue. With the Iphone 5 it had to go to your wireless account billing address and one attempt minimum had to be made before you could pick it up at the shipper's hub.
  19. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

I just called FedEx to confirm this and they said it does not require a signature but that since it's from AT&T to leave a note saying it's okay to leave it and sign the note. :confused:
  20. N6EAJ

N6EAJ Well-Known Member

#1. ATT on-line 10/26 1:30AM
    #2. About 1:50PM pacific on 11/7/2012 got USPS tracking
    I'm a standard AT&T customer (not premiere)

Have it coming to my work so I didn't have to worry about being home for a signature (doesn't sound like that is a problem) and my work gets USPS stuff quick since we are near a central post office.

[​IMG]
  21. Rans0m00

Rans0m00 Member

They have a form on fedex site for this kind of thing.
  22. Jsucool76

That is probably for future pre-orders...if you pre-ordered 11/2 you should be fine.

You are checking on wireless.att.com/order_status/# right?
  23. SamMax

SamMax Well-Known Member

Yes both
  24. Jsucool76

Call 611 on your cell phone and do order status, and request to talk to a person. Ask them for your tracking number. This will be the quickest way to find out if you're shipping today or not rather than pressing F5 for 12 hours. :D

Good Luck!
  25. jonmwood

jonmwood Well-Known Member

Yesssssssssssssss shipped!!!!!!!!!!! Coming tomorrow by 3pm by fedex