AT&T Screen Protector

Last Updated:

1. Sheldor

Sheldor Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, by some stroke of luck I found a pack of these at a local AT&T. The problem is that, now that I have that, I don't know how to stick it to the screen. There are no instructions, just three screen protectors with two sticker tabs on them.

Does anyone know how to stick these things on the phone.

Advertisement
  2. novajustin

novajustin Member

theyre probably the static cling ones. clean your screen with a lint free cloth, get all the peices of dust, lint, hair whatever off your screen. peel the backing off one of the protectors and apply it. smooth out the air bubbles and bam!

3. baddress

baddress Well-Known Member

Take it back to the store, they will install them for you for free. The wipe the phone down and do it really professionally too.

XTheEnthusiastX likes this.
  4. XTheEnthusiastX

XTheEnthusiastX Active Member

Really for FREE? That's awesome thanks!

5. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

Tips for doing it yourself:

- Clean the screen really well with the enclosed cloth. You want it spotless
    - Apply the screen protector as quickly as you can after last wiping the screen so that dust doesn't have a chance to build
    - Apply the screen protector as quickly as you can after removing its protective film, for the same reason
    - Be gentled how you pull the tab off the actual screen protector, since if you warp the plastic even slightly it won't lie flat any more due to its stiffness.
    - If you apply wrong and try to re-apply the same protector, you won't be happy.

But yes the AT&T folks will install for free, and you can hold them to it if they mess it up. :)