AT&T Shipping My New GS4?

Last Updated:

1. andrewjlima

andrewjlima New Member

I purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S4 over the phone yesterday morning. I was told by AT&T that the S4 was out of stock but when they got some they would ship me one in 1-2 business days. (Before I continue, I'm not asking because I'm impatient or desperate. I'm simply leaving for vacation this Friday and would like the phone before then.) I also got an Order Code which I entered into the designated section on AT& It says the status is "Processing". Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks in advance.

2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Well if you ordered it yesterday (Saturday) then the soonest it would physically ship would be Monday or Tuesday as those are the next business days.

Do you know if they are shipping it overnight or ground or ....?
  3. andrewjlima

andrewjlima New Member

Thank you very much for responding. And no, I'm not sure how they are shipping it. I was just told it would be priority shipped once they got some in stock. I'm kind of curious as to when it will be in stock. I would think, as the S4 is a very popular phone right now they would get some soon. I'm just very excited, as this is my first Android phone. ;)
  4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Well, it'll be with the wait regardless! :). I hope to be getting mine this week also.