• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] Stuck in Odin Mode?

mkchillin

Feb 19, 2013
I have an Att Galaxy S4. It's the MF3 version. I rooted it and it works fine but I want to revert to stock ROM. I know nothing about flashing Roms as I only tweaked the phone via modules. In any case, whenever I try to reset the phone, it goes into Odin Mode. It goes into mode when I try to go into recovery mode as well. Odin Mode is a nightmare. Any suggestions?

if you're on mf3 than you are either on stock ROM or your on a custom ROM using safestrap. we need more information about the situation. if your saying you want to remove safestrap and the custom ROM just say it and that's easy to find out.

if that's not the situation how then you're on stock. mf3 is a locked boot loader and you cannot put a custom recovery on it. the only way you can use a different ROM is by using safestrap

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones