At&t vpnSupport

Last Updated:

1. wolfsch

wolfsch New Member This Topic's Starter

With the AT&T Global Network Client installed on my personal notebook, I could easily connect to our corporate Exchange server, using account ID, user ID and password. The connection type of the AT&T client is called "Managed VPN / IPSec".

Tried the same with the Milestone VPN client, but had no success with the PPTP and the L2TP options. For L2TP IPSec PSK and L2TP IPSec CRT some additional key or certificate is missing and I don't know where to look for it. I found the above mentioned login information on the AT&T client installation of my corporate notebook, but not idea where to look for keys or certificates.

I wonder if the milestone is at all able to connect to that. And if yes, which is the appropriate connection type and where to get the missing key/certificates from.

I could ask our IT department, but want to keep that as the last option, since they are usually somewhat restrictive.

Thank you so much for your help !

Advertisement
  2. blankxu

blankxu New Member

I'm looking for the ATT client for Android....I'm using Moto Milestone, but ATT net client forum did not provide ATT client for Android yet. Should somebody develop this application?
    I have an ATT client for Linux, but I don't know how to migrate it to my MS......

3. blankxu

blankxu New Member

wha...One year past....