Atrix $149 on Amazon?

Last Updated: 2011-01-28 17:55:53
  1. youareme7

youareme7 Well-Known Member

I think the picture speaks for itself :) Sure hope is it! Nothing happens when i try to buy it though, just a 404 error.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    binaryhellstorm and shawn1224 like this.
  2. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

It's not even listed anymore...
  3. youareme7

youareme7 Well-Known Member

4. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

That works. Can't find it when I search for the Atrix though. Just accessories for one.
  5. Komodo Rogue

Komodo Rogue Well-Known Member

599.99 sans contract? That would have been my guess, seems plausible. 149.99 sounds a little low for a hotly anticipated phone like this, but maybe amazon is trying to undercut the competition.
  6. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

7. ROCer

ROCer Well-Known Member

I searched 'Motorola Atrix 4g Phone' in Amazon and it was the second item. Feb 11th in the title!!!:):) Maybe taken pre-orders then.

Attached Files:

8. Emcee

Emcee Member

Good point from Engadget, will probably be more like $200 from AT&T. These sites usually sell phones a bit cheaper.
  9. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

$599 outta contract is right up my alley. Nice find
  10. atlbuc

atlbuc Well-Known Member

$150 to $200 is what I expected. This is good. I might buy $599 of contract and save my upgrade for later.
  11. talarico43

talarico43 New Member

The page is down now. Thats probably bad news
  12. no not bad just wasnt supposed to be up yet
  13. andrew53517

andrew53517 Well-Known Member

Can you get a one year contract on att? Or only 2 year?
  14. KenG10

KenG10 Well-Known Member

So, was the price a mistake? Do these things usually happen? (Amazon pages going up with a totally wrong price?)
  15. binaryhellstorm

binaryhellstorm Well-Known Member

Its not that the page went up with a wrong price, its that the page went live before it was supposed to. This isn't the first time a product page has gone live before it was supposed to and I doubt it will be the last.
  16. atlbuc

atlbuc Well-Known Member

I think you can but the phone would be a higher price.
  17. lsutigers03

lsutigers03 Well-Known Member

I think you can get one year contracts if your bill is $99 or more. I'm not sure if that's everything before tax or only certain parts of the bill.
  18. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

I wonder what the pricing will be like here in Canada, I hope Bell has it price similar.
  19. 2005CTS

2005CTS Well-Known Member

I strongly suspect that the page was correct but that it got listed prematurely. Also today a screen shot of a Cosco inventory system showed the same price. I think we will be seeing an official release date very soon. Looks like AT&T is looking to steal some thunder from the pending VZW iPhone release.

Hopefully we see something official in the next few days.
  20. atlbuc

atlbuc Well-Known Member

Yea these leaks are no accident, everything is a calculated move
  21. 2005CTS

2005CTS Well-Known Member

Yes - I tend to agree. The best way to drum up some pre-release excitement is to "leak" some more information through a 3rd party. I think AT&T/Motorola is ramping up excitement for this phone in the days prior to their official announcement. Who knows...maybe they will officially announce this on February 3rd....you know...that day when you can pre-order the iPhone on VZW.

AT&T isn't stupid and I don't think they have any intention of letting VZW walk away with an iPhone release without any competing phone news. I just hope that the sale date for the Atrix is soon. My Storm is ready to retire.