1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

atrix 2 music player stops working and syc is awefulGeneral

1. ploog

ploog New Member

got an atrix 2 two weeks ago and so far i like it. some things better than the iphone, some things not. one of the big things NOT is the music player. it seems to just stop working after 3-5minutes. i do not have it set on task killer so i dont know what the issue is. the other problem i have is the motorola media program, it will not let me sync individual songs, only wants to sync the complete library. anyone have any ideas about the shutting off or can recommend a diff player or sync software? this is one big area where moto has failed for sure! thanks for any input.

Advertisement
    :
  2. bigddybn

bigddybn Well-Known Member

I have neither of these issues. In fact I think Moto hit a home run with the sync ability.

You can sync with either Windows Media Player or iTunes. In iTunes you create a playlist and media player you add files to the sync list on the right. You'd pretty much have to be trying to sync only 1 song.

Impossible to say what's killing your music player. It's the native player so there are literally dozens of millions of phones out there that don't have an issue.
  3. 916x10

916x10 Well-Known Member

That's funny, I get alot of windshield time at work and today was no exception. To test this out I decided to load up my phone with music and I played it for the 7hrs I was on the road today and not a single stop, stutter or anything else beside pure unadulterated sonic enjoyment.
  4. macgiobuin

macgiobuin Well-Known Member

I have a fairly extensive music library and it all synch'ed with ZERO issues. The player on my Atrix 2 has yet to skip, stutter or stop unless I initiated the stop. Maybe your player has a bug?