• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Atrix 2 WILL NOT connect to pc at all URGENT HELP

CTH

Lurker
Feb 11, 2012
My atrix 2 will not connect to my computer at all. i can hook up my brothers htc to my computer with the same cord and no problems. downloaded motorola driver multiple times and no change. my phone will only charge and doesn't show any usb thing in the notification bar. i have tried with usb debugging on and off. please help.. any comment will be appreciated. thank you

Do you have the most recent update? If you do not, I would suggest getting it. If you continue to have the same problem after updating you will need to backup your phone with one of the apps from the android market and do a factory reset completely erasing your sdcard, this is what I had to do and now I don't have any of the missing app, missing pictures/videos or save to SD card errors that I had before.

Do the factory reset as a last resort. The update to 2.3.6 should fix a lot of the problems you are seeing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones