• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Atrix 2 won't boot please help

Jan 24, 2015
Hey guys, I have a completely stock Atrix 2 that's been running fine since 2011, never been dropped, wet, rooted or rommed. I don't know what happened, last night I plugged it in to charge and browsed the web for a bit, when I woke up this morning, it wouldn't even boot. I need help desperately, I can make videos, take pictures, give you any info you ask for, but I don't even know where to start. Please help ASAP! Thanks.

Ok, I tried taking the battery out and this is what happened.
10409308_1040499199299030_6039415495566621408_n.jpg

Which part is the battery? Where do I go from here?

Upvote 0
Sorry guys, I had to go afk for a few minutes. I'd just like to post a review of my experience with the Atrix 2. As an android device, it's not very effective. As for reversing the effects of vitiligo, it's an amazing medical tool. The process is extremely painful, and perhaps not the best choice for most people who are happy with their appearance. If you want to look tougher and/or are feeling unusually cold, this is a great little phone! Thanks again for your help mod. BTW, anyone want an atrix 2 for parts? Cameras, leds, screen, and case are all ok. Webdock is not too bad. If you're interested, let me know. I'd just want you to cover shipping.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones