ATT Address Book....no workie?Support

Last Updated:

1. sero

sero Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so i've looked around but dont see any threads on this....but newho, onto the question.

has anybody been able to sync their contacts via ATT online Address Book? I've seen like 5 completed syncs in the log, out of prolly 30 total attempts. Either way, i cant log in to check the contacts online. I get this:

LOGIN FAILED
    Please activate your AT&T Address Book using your mobile phone. Check to see if your phone is compatible or select FAQ to learn more about AT&T Address Book.

Advertisement
  2. nyydynasty

nyydynasty Well-Known Member

i have a similar issue with my AT&T address book. I called them to fix it and they said they cant. I gave up trying to use it.

3. Chew

Chew Well-Known Member

I made the mistake of even attempting to use this service this afternoon. I didn't check the log until a little while ago and I saw a failed attempt every 15 minutes! I unchecked the sync option and it still attempted to sync. I rebooted my phone and it hasn't made an attempt in 45 minutes, so I hope it's done.

I'll leave the phone on overnight and check the log in the morning. If there's any attempts, ATT is getting a phonecall.

Yet another piece of ATT crap. :rolleyes:

4. sero

sero Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ya, it pisses me off cuz its an awesome feature if it worked. and i cant get kies to work so the only way i have to backup my phonebook is exporting the contact list. which isnt gonna work in the long run if i end up with a dead phone and need to get my contacts onto something other than a captivate.