• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Att employee knowledge...

murphy_31047

Feb 10, 2011
What is the deal with att employees? They never seem to know anything about their devices. I had to pick up an lg nitro temporarily in lieu of the galaxy note and I mentioned the note and the guy asked me what is that. Seriously att, school your folks. I shouldn't be schooling them.

hmm...steve jobs has no pull from the afterlife...

Chall,...the damage has already been done... And yup, there are still some contractural deals still active that jobs penned the carrier to... But gladly since apple divorced att and began offering their devices on other carriers, att knew she better start churning out some phones other than an iphone...not everyone wanted or wants one

Upvote 0
Chall,...the damage has already been done... And yup, there are still some contractural deals still active that jobs penned the carrier to... But gladly since apple divorced att and began offering their devices on other carriers, att knew she better start churning out some phones other than an iphone...not everyone wanted or wants one

I won't completely knock the iPhone. I had one for a brief time, and then traded back to android. then back to iphone...and so on...lol. For me it comes down to purely not wanting to be limited to what I can do to MY device. I love AOSP, because it is truly mine. I totally get off on the saying " It's not truly yours until the warranty is voided" LOL

Upvote 0
I won't completely knock the iPhone. I had one for a brief time, and then traded back to android. then back to iphone...and so on...lol. For me it comes down to purely not wanting to be limited to what I can do to MY device. I love AOSP, because it is truly mine. I totally get off on the saying " It's not truly yours until the warranty is voided" LOL

lol I hear you :D but what I said was.... I said "not everyone wanted or want an iphone"... I didnt say anything about those who want one or knocked it.

Facts are everybody doesnt want an iphone

Upvote 0
lol I hear you :D but what I said was.... I said "not everyone wanted or want an iphone"... I didnt say anything about those who want one or knocked it.

Facts are everybody doesnt want an iphone

I'll buy that for a dollar. I am happier every day that I see more Android devices on the market. Now if ATT would just drop ICS on my Vivid...i'd be totally content...but thats a whole new ball of complaints...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones