Att employee knowledge...

1. murphy_31047

murphy_31047 Active Member

What is the deal with att employees? They never seem to know anything about their devices. I had to pick up an lg nitro temporarily in lieu of the galaxy note and I mentioned the note and the guy asked me what is that. Seriously att, school your folks. I shouldn't be schooling them.

Advertisement
    :
  2. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Yeah from what I saw awhile back they knew plenty about iOS but not Android.
  3. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

thats because most of their resources were spent on 'iphone' knowledge or sales.. St. Jobs saw to it that androids or "droids" were kept far from AT&Ts catalogs for several years..

Glad that bit of history is deaed.
  4. dabig25

dabig25 Well-Known Member

will be changing. I'm a field technician....we use ipad2's & iphone4's out in the field.

word is gonna be ditching them for Galaxy Tabs & Android phones
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  5. chall80

chall80 Well-Known Member

hmm...steve jobs has no pull from the afterlife...
  6. Rico ANDROID

Chall,...the damage has already been done... And yup, there are still some contractural deals still active that jobs penned the carrier to... But gladly since apple divorced att and began offering their devices on other carriers, att knew she better start churning out some phones other than an iphone...not everyone wanted or wants one
  7. chall80

I won't completely knock the iPhone. I had one for a brief time, and then traded back to android. then back to iphone...and so on...lol. For me it comes down to purely not wanting to be limited to what I can do to MY device. I love AOSP, because it is truly mine. I totally get off on the saying " It's not truly yours until the warranty is voided" LOL
  8. Rico ANDROID

lol I hear you :D but what I said was.... I said "not everyone wanted or want an iphone"... I didnt say anything about those who want one or knocked it.

Facts are everybody doesnt want an iphone
  9. chall80

I'll buy that for a dollar. I am happier every day that I see more Android devices on the market. Now if ATT would just drop ICS on my Vivid...i'd be totally content...but thats a whole new ball of complaints...
  10. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

From the brief chat I had with a lady at my local store she seemed pretty open to Android. The second I mentioned I might get the Galaxy Note she lit up and said how nice it was. I'll be swinging by the bigger store soon to check one out in person and see how their staff is.