• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Att fusion recovery question?

Try this (to get in to the recovery) Turn the phone off, leave it off, and just plug in to the usb/computer.
On mine, the Huawei 8650 logo appears and it loads in to ROM. I don't have to push any buttons (and I don't even touch the power button, it just turns on by itself and loads recovery).

If that doesn't work for you, I'd go with Lebo's suggestion.
Generally I have to; Turn the phone off, make sure you have the adb drivers installed (I've installed them about 4 times though, which is weird). Run the Installador.bat (or however it's spelled) and when it says 'waiting for devices' ... plug in the usb cable. If it doesn't do anything after 30 seconds, doublecheck your adb drivers are installed.

If they're installed, I normally see the usb storage devices *and* a device called "ADB... something".
If you don't see this / get this, then unplug the cable, turn on the phone, wait until it's powered up and loaded, and then plug the phone in. One of the storage devices that the phone shares to the PC is a fake CD or similar that has the drivers on. If you don't have these files, there are links to them on this forum in some of the tutorials.

Upvote 0
I installed DriverTools and everything works great when the phone is in normal mode. When I'm in fast boot (power/vol up) I get nothing. Yellow question mark next to "Android" in device manager. I try to manually install the driver but Windows keeps telling me the file contains no information about my device, etc.

What am I doing wrong?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones