ATT Mobile minute INSPIRE 4G

1. Advertisement
    Simba501 and mattbe213 like this.
  2. Loiselle

Loiselle Well-Known Member

need moar.
  3. LOL soon i believe. I'm gonna say sometime next week we are gonna see Reviews for this puppy crop up
    mattbe213 likes this.
  4. Loiselle

I'm excited that I will get to do an actual unboxing. I plan on filming it and uploading it. I'll be the one opening mine up! Not some guy in a store to activate it!
  5. LOL very cool!!! PS I posted a thread with a first impression by PCworld
  6. Loiselle

I saw that. I read that earlier today. I was thinking... "Why bother writing a teaser? Just post your review."
  7. Yea i feel ya especially one as short as that but hey its a bit of insight at least
  8. Androidjunkee

Androidjunkee Well-Known Member

Is it just me or does the bottom of the screen, when the model in the video is on the homescreen, look a bit different then other HTC android devices with Sense???

Does anyone else see that? It looks like the dock is a square black box wth phone and an up arrow for the app drawer.. It just stood out, looks a liiiittle funny.

I am still going day 1 to pick up though lol :)
  9. YouGotRedOnYou

YouGotRedOnYou Well-Known Member

Yup, it does look different, but for good reason! I don't remember the exact term, but I believe it's called "scenes". Basically, HTC created different themes that slightly change the color and look of the clock, the access buttons, and I think also the widgets. I may not be accurate on the correct terms and what exactly it changes, but basically that's why it looks different.
  10. mattbe213

mattbe213 Well-Known Member

Yeah, sounds cool! I will watch it! But I'm going to try and not let the at&t store guy open mine up. Keep his grubby fingers off! LOL.

Matt
  11. knubie

knubie Member

I just bout a Samsung Captivate 2 weeks ago. I like it, but it doesn't have Flash or front facing camera.

I have 30 days to return it if I don't like it.

Now I'm debating if the Inspire is a better fit. I thought the Insprie had a front-facing camera, I would have been sold i it did.

My friend has an HTC Phone and it has to be charged throughout the day.

Decisions decisions.
  12. Loiselle

A friend of mine has the Captivate... it's a very nice phone... but I'm not a fan at all... I've been wanting this form factor since the EVO came out...

There hasn't been a doubt in my mind since Jan 5 when this phone was announced that I was getting it.
  13. Im rocking a captivate its not a bad phone at all but im def changing to the Inspire
  14. Simba501

Simba501 Well-Known Member

+1
  15. Chew

Chew Well-Known Member

Sold my Captivate 3 weeks ago to (help) pay for this phone.
  16. Loiselle

I have a deal, in principal, to sell my iPhone 3G S 16GB to MORE than pay for this phone.
  17. Thats how i did it!!