• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ATT warranty service

I've had a few occasions to deal with them. The nice part is you get a working phone very quickly. And they honor your original warranty with the refurb. If you live close enough to an AT&T service center, you can just walk in and swap it.

The only catch is you have to give them a credit card number in case you don't send the original phone back, but they do even send you a pre-paid shipping label, so there's no money out of pocket.

Upvote 0
The ones I've been sent (three in total but only one of them was a smartphone) have been in virtually new condition. They were clean, scratch-free and completely stock. In each case they sent only the phone body (and in the case of a Samsung Eternity that lost the ability to vibrate) they didn't even send a new back cover.

If I recall, you have 10 days for them to get the replacement before they charge your card, but I may be wrong on that point.

Reactions: fldude99
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones