Attain, Connect or Should I wait?

Last Updated:

1. I had the esteem, but sold it, I didn't like it because it slowed down, and I barely had apps. So I'm contemplating getting either the attain, or waiting for the Connect. Should i wait? Is there anything better coming out soon? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

What phone you have now ? Well if you want something "faster" than the esteem then I suggest you to wait for a little while!!!
  3. I have a blackberry. I love having actual keys but the trade off Im still not sure. Android is faster. I might wait until the Connect comes out. I heard that the Nexus and the Galaxy was suppose to be coming out in the future. Don't know if I'll wait that long though.
  4. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Well. Best option performance wise would be either LG connect if you are not concern in HDMI ,screen size, front facing cam, feeling of cheapness or Esteem which apparently holds the thrown ATM. If you are kinda desperate then you could try the connect or esteem, play with it and see hoe it goes. However, if you can wait few moths then you could wait for a better phone which supposedly will come by this year.