1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Attention all Homerun Battle 3D Players!!

Last Updated:

1. Palomino

Palomino Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For the love of the great one! how in "his name" do you control the home runs hits? I cant figure it out lol. I love this game but being able to control them would help lots!:eek:

Advertisement
  2. BigHAZE

BigHAZE Well-Known Member

There was a tutorial before you started. You have to TILT the evo to move the "ghost" end of the bat. Then touch the screen to swing.

I bash homers like my name was Hammerin' Hank.

3. tomhagen

tomhagen Well-Known Member

hittin' bombs! wont pay for full version, but I have mastered this awesome game.

4. Bek

Bek Well-Known Member

Just picked it up last night. It's a lot of fun. Still getting used to hitting sliders and curve balls though... and high pitches... and low pitches. Yeah, I still suck. [​IMG]

ryohei47 likes this.
  5. Palomino

Not Helping!! Spill the secret! :mad: I want to be able to hit it left if it tells me to aim to the left!

6. Palomino

I know that, I'm talking about to aim it to left, center or right field.

7. Aldo Junior Ao2

Aldo Junior Ao2 Well-Known Member

Its all about timing. If you wait to long and swing it will go right and if you swing early it goes left. It's like any baseball game you dont aim you swing at the right time. I have played this game since the Droid and i still love this battery eating game.

Palomino likes this.
  8. HTCeasar

HTCeasar Well-Known Member

Yep early swing for left late swing for right mid swing for center. Love this game. And I hate baseball with a passion.

9. Bek

Bek Well-Known Member

10. Palomino

11. BigHAZE

BigHAZE Well-Known Member

Ha ha

Then next time ask, "How do I hit the ball to the left, right, or center?" You asked how to control the ball...and I told ya.

:)

If you have played any computer baseball game in the last 20 years, you would know that swinging early or late controls the direction of the hits.

Good luck.

12. Palomino

Hahaha yea i haven't played a baseball game in 10+ years so i guess I will fall in that category :D

13. EvoFrick

EvoFrick Active Member

Yep i love this game. I am a 4 star slugger already with the Full version.. If anyone wants to add me

i am Fricksta

14. gab2409

gab2409 Member

how in the world do you enter your nickname to play in the matchups? I can type in a name, but there is no enter key or anything to finalize it. This happened in the free and paid games.

15. jdiddy5637

jdiddy5637 New Member

When i first bought this game I owned the original droid. Now i have Droid 2 and when i launch game it doesnt have my character there. When I try to connect to server and input a nickname it says...."this nickname already in use" Anyone know how to recover my nickname on new phone?

16. gallandof

gallandof Well-Known Member

without rooting both phones I dont believe you can.

17. RandomSanity

RandomSanity Well-Known Member

This game is a lot of fun, but I suck pretty bad usually only a few homeruns each round. I don't strike out too often, but just get regular hits most of the time.

18. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

Love the curve balls!! Bang, bang, bang!

19. vwvapor

vwvapor Well-Known Member

You don't need to be rooted. What you need to have is version 1.4.0. This will allow you to transfer all your items, just not your gold balls. So use them all up, then transfer. The previous versions didn't have this feature and even a titanium backup and restore doesn't work, because their servers log one of your phone identifiers when you first startup the game to play and all the info is linked to that handset. That's why you trying to use the same user name also gave you an error. It's already in use..... on your old handset.

20. Inno

Inno Well-Known Member

I had to remove this game to free enough space to update, once updated, I went to reinstall it, and keep getting "Item not found" on the market. I had the full version that i paid for, so to not have it... it's a little annoying. Anyone have any ideas on what's going on? Been like this for a week or so now

Thanks.

21. vwvapor

vwvapor Well-Known Member

It's probably how the market is reading your new ROM. Just to test, I uninstalled mine and checked the market. It still shows the $4.99 paid version for me. I see 4 versions, 2 paid and 2 free, half korean and the other half US.

22. Inno

Inno Well-Known Member

Yeah I can see the 2 free, 2 paid apps in the market, can go into the pages for them using appbrain - but when hit install it just says "the requested item could not be found" and I'm unable to install it