Attention all lurkers and newbies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. Spectrumpigg

Spectrumpigg Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Read this. Understand this.

Use the search bar before you post.

If you have any questions about anything search before you create a thread. It helps with clutter and will answer your question.

Highlights of the past week:
    -Unrevoked does not work for anyone that has gotten the newest update of November.
    -The development team behind unrevoked has a fix. Just wait patiently and someone will post the update.

If you have any questions, don't forget there is our trusty search bar for answers.

Advertisement
    SHIFTman and dibs ODDJOB like this.
  2. JSS12

JSS12 Well-Known Member

For the most part, you are correct in that most questions have been answered somewhere. this is why I always do a "search by post" instead of "search by thread" because many times threads go off topic and answer questions that you wouldn't think would be in that thread.

The trouble is, the people you want to read and answer your questions may not read that thread bc of the title, as such sometimes I will make a new thread so that the title reflects my question (as long as such a thread doesn't already exist)

It's hard to always get the right people to read your thread/questions.

With that said, I think this forum does a great job at answering most of our questions

3. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

This is a post that is made by the MODs already. This isn't needed.

taiwaneezy, Mahalo and bjanow like this.
  4. baciv

baciv Active Member

Yeah, next time try a search first.

sorry, couldn't resist ;)

SynisterWolf likes this.
  5. taiwaneezy

taiwaneezy Member

Does anyone know if Unrevoked works for anyone that has gotten the newest update of November?

I think I'm going to start a thread.

Btw, Spectrumpigg, if it bothers you that much, don't open the thread. Don't be a dick.

6. jayjay1122

jayjay1122 Well-Known Member

While I can appreciate the spirit of your post, we do have forum rules and guidelines on this. Even though I personally am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are trying to be helpful and not sarcastic, some will perceive it as the latter and I can see why. I am recommending that this thread be closed!

7. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

While I do understand the point and/or spirit behind this thread Android Forums does not demand members search the forum before asking a question. It is suggested and encouraged, but not required. We are aware that the search function is not the end all be all in finding information on this site and unless you know the terms to use you may not receive any useful information from doing so.

We also encourage anyone that finds a question that has been asked before to kindly either answer the question or respectfully direct someone to a topic that will provide them with the information they are seeking.

Since I think everything that was needed to be said has been said, I'll go ahead and agree with jayjay.

Thread Closed

tammy h likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.