Attention All Sprint Hero Users

Last Updated:

1. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member This Topic's Starter

Please read the Announcement at the top of this Forum regarding a possible change to Android Forums "Sub Forums" format...specifically the Dec 2 update (which can also be found here). For a a limited time, YOU have a unique opportunity to help shape the future of Android Forums. Your votes/comments are encourged. :D:):D

Advertisement
    DonB and Kelmar like this.
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

I will second this suggestion. Some of you truly disliked the new subforums, this is your chance to get it changed.

3. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Done !!! :D;)

4. JB in AZ

5. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

I was just getting used to the subforums the way they were. I hope they are not changed again. :(

I like how they are organized now. The only thing I dislike is that sometimes I think some important posts, like maintenance release update problems, may get less exposure if moved to a less used subforum. ;)

6. JB in AZ

Yes, I tend to agree with your last comment. The current thinking is that all support and troubleshooting issues should be in the Support and Troubleshooting sub forum. One of the new proposals, as I understand it, would allow for one main forum, with the sortable "prefixes". This should effectively end the "moved post" senario.