• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Attention!!!!!!! Fastcardtech

Zdeno

Lurker
May 12, 2014
Fastcardtech never again!! Attention, attention. I warn all customers. I ordered a phone from the site fastcardtech.com installing ROOT and Czech menu. I got worse phone without ROOT and Czech menu. Czech menu is not any way to install a phone is worthless. Fastcardtech refuses to return the money and just fudging. They are crooks and thieves!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Fastcardtech of Shenzhen? I know them.

FYI you might want to read our forum sticky about things like this.
http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=631594

The phone only works in Chinese and English, with Chinese being the default? If so, probably not a lot can do about it except keep on at the vendor. What they sold you was really intended for China, that's why there's no Czech or other European languages apart from English.

These are one of the peeps that list a "Galaxy Note 3" for $100, only thing is it's NOT a Samsung.

Reactions: boyo1991
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones