ATTENTION: SuperPAD (Flytouch 2) Registration Code Information UpdateTips

1. geofferyh

geofferyh Member

I may have finally located the party in China who can get us new registration codes.

I found out from their FAQ page that the whole purpose of the registration is so you can get future upgrades automatically over the internet. That

Advertisement
    :
  2. flytouchgreece

flytouchgreece New Member

If you receive the new code please let us know...
  3. cyrarchy

cyrarchy Member

hi can you please educate me on this "registration code" i have just got a generic Chinese tablet running android 2.1

thanks in advance
  4. geofferyh

geofferyh Member

Based on the original post, what further education do you need?

Explain yourself.
  5. geofferyh

geofferyh Member

I appreciate your input Ron777, and that of many others trying to work with China computer sellers over warranty and other issues. Here is the reply I got for a replacement SuperPAD Registration Code request after the downloaded Firmware: deb-r2.1.1561 upgrade installation would not accept my original Registration Code:

Thank you for shopping with LightInTheBox.com

We would like to help but we are unable to provide you with a new code. We just have the original code when your item was produced. We are sorry for this.

Is there anything else we can do for you?

Sincerely

Customer Care from LightInTheBox

I was less than happy with this response. I replied that my company would not purchase additional units we had planned for from them. They replied with an offer of a $20 purchase credit and offered sincere apologies. They just don
  6. geofferyh

geofferyh Member

7. bigboss97

bigboss97 Member

I've got my SuperPAD from ebay. After update of the system, it keeps on asking for registration code, now no update possible.
    I only did the update because google voice search and Skype wasn't working.
    Has anyone successfully got a code from somewhere?
  8. str455n

str455n Member

hi ya geoff i found this addy and tried to email these for a code as had to reset my flytouch wow pad as had issue with useing the patern code then it wouldnt go past the green screen, i now have the instructions to get over this, excellent, if anyone has this issue you can email me for the file as it would be easier to send reather than explain.. the addy i have for the system is this but not sure if this is correct geoff..
    Beijing Letou Tech Co., Ltd

Address:15 Anyuan Street, 6th Floor West of News Building,Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
    Zip:100029
    Tel:+86 010-64981756
    Fax:+86 010-64811949
    E-mail:contact@eee168.com

is this the wrong addy as i need a reg code as cant use
    the app market untill i get one .

if anyone need the instruction for the reset email me on str455n@aol.com , .
  9. str455n

str455n Member

this site also gives you the dongles supported on this divice im hoping to grab one soon as i watched a video on utube a guy demonstrating the e1750 and it picked it up straight aways. heres a link

FAQ-Letou Tech
  10. str455n

str455n Member

bere inmind although i have full instuction in jpg form very good easy instructions to reset, you will still have to get a reg key... the only way to do this is contactthe seller or his suplier they can get you a key, as this is litrally impossible to get hold of a key,the maker of these great toys really doesnt give a shit and never replies to an email...the only people who can help is who suplies the wow pad.. i had a really good seller and he got my key from his suplier..by resetting the pad it does get ride of a lot of issues and makes it a lot smoother to use as i found out. emailing and search and wifi seemed better,, but still need a key too get on the market,, there are other android markets for free so you can use them too..just search for them, you cant use your old code so just remember this..im noww selling my pad with extras and i have a dongle too for it not installed it yet but its the one they say use and its a sod to get hold of. i need the money more than the worry of this to be honoust. if you want the file to reset email me str455n@aol.com.. if you know of some one wanting a perfect working example contact me too. come with soft sleeve leather feel slip stand, an 8gig and a 1 gig sd micro.. its on eabay anyway, and need the money for my car project that more important.. these are great machines and much better than the ipad by far..and cheaper..once support gets better ill buy another but not at the mo..
  11. str455n

str455n Member

After update of the system, it keeps on asking for registration code, now no update possible.
    I only did the update because google voice search and Skype wasn't working.
    Has anyone successfully got a code from somewhere?[/QUOTE]

you ned to contact the seller so in turn he can contact his suplier this is the only way to retrieve a code as the maker of these seem to not give a shit.. and comunication with them is non exsistent:eek:
  12. kimberlysweet

kimberlysweet New Member

To all of you who have had problems with the registration code.......well you may want to look inside of your instruction booklet, as it is posted there on the iside of the first or second page as a sticker with your own code for your device.......there is not just one particular code.......each device has its own code.......this 20 digit code should be typed into the register notification that pops up, and you should be set to go, fixed, and done..........

Hope this helps you all..............................
  13. kimberlysweet

kimberlysweet New Member

you ned to contact the seller so in turn he can contact his suplier this is the only way to retrieve a code as the maker of these seem to not give a shit.. and comunication with them is non exsistent:eek:[/QUOTE]

I posted some info about the registraion code on this forum........kimberlysweet...
  14. kimberlysweet

kimberlysweet New Member

15. amjad99

amjad99 New Member

hi

any one can help me to get Registration Code