• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Audible file from Android to PC

mauiii3

Lurker
Nov 11, 2014
Hey folks!

As a part of my audible membership I could pick a free audio book from their library, which I downloaded to my HTC wildfire. Now unfortunately, the player is a major pain in the b*tt and doesn't seem to function very well.

I wanted to get my audio file to my pc. The file, however, doesn't show up anywhere when I connect the phone to my PC.
For some reason, I also cannot download the file from audible.com as it doesn't show up in the list of purchased audio books.

Can anybody tell me how to get the file to my Windows PC?

All the best,
Maui

Hey folks!

As a part of my audible membership I could pick a free audio book from their library, which I downloaded to my HTC wildfire. Now unfortunately, the player is a major pain in the b*tt and doesn't seem to function very well.

I wanted to get my audio file to my pc. The file, however, doesn't show up anywhere when I connect the phone to my PC.
For some reason, I also cannot download the file from audible.com as it doesn't show up in the list of purchased audio books.

Can anybody tell me how to get the file to my Windows PC?

All the best,
Maui
Is the player not working in any way connected to your purchase not being successful (as your file doesn't appear in the list of audio books).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones